Sunday, December 14, 2008

Due to some technical errors..I only have time for 3 photos -_-


be back after dinner at my aunt's place!

( I went to the wet market today and saw two goat heads plus live turtles etc)
photos for that tomorrow!


{EDIT}

Day 1:


free charging at airport! You put your phone in, lock it and take the keys out.


Air plane food! The Icecream is (Y)


This is what you call 云层, though its abit blur -__- we were in the middle of two layers of fluffy clouds!


My mom's brother and sisters! O: (no one/two child policy then)

Dinner at a place near everyone. Very good food yum. I didn't take pics of the food though zzz. But its okay, they go there very often hahah.



Day 2:


Had breakfast with my grandma, her sister and husband and a few aunts at the shanghai restaurant near 稻香 haha! (still very amused by the name somehow).

Love the 上海年糕 there!


They took a photo near some christmas deco...


In a shopping centre (I only know there's Jusco there)

That's me and my p4 cousin, rachel. (who was damn excited to see me, so she stayed over at my place and influenced px and tw to play neopets ROFL)



Later in the day...


view from citywalk


abit dark..


the awesomest mall at tsuen wan


my #1 favourite shop at city walk. It sells the coolest (but most expensive) home deco stuff.

A tiny canister costs HKD 99 (approx. 20 bucks, I don't have a calculator). Tiny = 10 cm in height and 6 cm diameter. LOL almost wanted to buy something for mystery person xyz but didn't in the end ):


roadside stalls (near the wet market)


that grey building's the wet market


contrast: right and left.


then we took the xiao ba home (this one smells of fish)


that's my block (it has a stupid name)


favourite spot in house #1 (which I transformed into a rubbish dump)


favourite spot in house #2 (very messy omg)


favourite spot in house #3


As you can see, the house is freaking tiny. half of HK's land is covered by mountains and its population is twice that of singapore. Those hk shows cheat people's feelings one most houses there are like freaking tiny really x.X



That's all for day 1 and 2, today's photos will be uploaded tmr, and they're much more interesting :D

GOING TO TUNGLOWAN FOR FOOD FAIR AND MEETING KAIYING AT 1 TO SHOP AT TIMES SQUARE!!!! VERY EXCITED!!!!!

{/EDIT}


k brb. I was supposed to eat steamboat at another cousin's place but he has exams tomorrow so.. ):

No comments: